From $3٬250 per person based on double occupancy
12 Days / 11 Nights
Physical Rating: Light
- Small boutique hotels 3* or 4*
- 11 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- Private transport for transfers and excursions. Modern, air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local guides
- Excursions as described in the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- Entrance fees for programed activities
What's not included
- Highly recommended for all participants on our programs
- International flights
Discover the warmth of the people and the culture of Bogotá, Colombia’s beautiful capital, before taking off to the Marashá Natural Reserve, in the peruvian Amazon rainforest, to discover its wildlife and have an adventure in the jungle. Spend some days in Calanoa to uncover the incredible flora and fauna of the biggest rainforest of the world and explore the Amazon river before returning to Colombia. Travel to the Coffee Region to discover the secrets of the making off of the best coffee in the world and then go north to the Tayrona National Nature Park to enjoy its beautiful Caribbean beaches. Finally, go to colorful Cartagena and feel welcome by its people in one of the Caribbean most beautiful cities.