From $3٬400 per person based on double occupancy
14 Days / 13 Nights
Physical Rating: Light
- Small boutique hotels 3* or 4*
- 13 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Private transport for transfers and excursions. Modern, air-conditioned vehicles.
- Local guides
- Excursions as described in the itinerary
- Domestic flights
- Entrance fees for programed activities
What's not included
- Highly recommended for all participants on our programs
- International flights
See for yourself all that Colombia and its people have to offer. Visit Bogotá, the vibrant capital of the Latin American country, before admiring the nature wonders of Tatacoa desert and traveling back in time to discover the Andean heritage of Colombia in San Agustín and the colonial town of Popayán. Then go north to explore all nature has to offer -the wax palms in Valle del Cocora, the Coffee Region and the breathtaking Tayrona National Park and its beautiful beaches. Culminate your experience spending some time in Cartagena de Indias, one of the most beautiful and colorful cities in the country.